page 2 of 4
- The Department of Health and Human Services’ Family and Youth Services Bureau supports a broad spectrum of comprehensive services and collaborations, promoting positive outcomes for children, youth, and families.
- The Office for Victims of Crime’s (OVC's) HELP for Victim Service Providers: Addressing Cases with Missing or Unidentified Victims provides a transcript of an OVC Web Forum on addressing cases with missing or unidentified victims.
- The Kidnapping & Missing Persons section of the FBI Web site provides a listing of ongoing missing persons cases.
- OJJDP's Missing and Exploited Children's Program Web site offers assistance to local, state, and tribal law enforcement; nonprofit organizations; and other juvenile justice practitioners to strengthen their responses to missing and exploited children's issues.
- The Missing and Exploited Children section of the OVC Web site provides information about services available to victims of child abduction and exploitation. It includes links to related organizations that address these issues.
- The General Service Administration’s Missing Child Notice Program serves as a clearinghouse for information and guidance to Federal agencies on how to post missing child notices.