Model Programs Guide Resources
This section of the MPG site contains resources for policy makers and practitioners seeking to learn more about the juvenile justice field.
- Related Links provides links to additional evidence-based repositories as well as other juvenile justice-related websites.
- Publications supplies links to reports on various topic areas in juvenile justice.
- Glossary presents definitions of commonly used terms in juvenile justice and evaluation research.
- FAQs page answers frequently asked questions about evidence-based programs and practices, and using the information provided on the MPG.
- Literature Reviews provide summaries of relevant research and evaluations around topics and program types.