|Vicarious Trauma Train the Trainer|
|7/16/2019 - 7/16/2019|
Comcast Bill Reilly Conference Center
Northeast Regional Children's Advocacy Center
|Northeast Regional Children's Advocacy Center|
|This training will enable participants to:|
- Evaluate your own resilience
- Discuss Adult Learning Styles
- Implement the Vicarious Trauma/Building Resiliency for Child Abuse Professionals curriculum, including how to build a Vicarious Trauma Toolkit
Participants will receive:
- A curriculum binder with all necessary training materials
- A flash drive with digital copies of all necessary training materials, which can be branded with your CAC logo
- No registration fee. Applications are due no later than 5:00pm on Thursday, June 13, 2019. Applicants will be notified via email of their acceptance status. Please do not book travel until you receive acceptance confirmation.
- Lodging will be provided by NRCAC for the night before the training if needed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for lodging information.
- This training is appropriate for CAC Directors, State Chapter Leaders, and MDT professionals who would like to receive NRCAC training materials to share with CACs/MDTs in their states.
|Children's Advocacy Centers|