|Multidisciplinary Team Academy|
|6/26/2019 - 6/27/2019|
Luciano Conference Center at Cumberland County College
Northeast Regional Children's Advocacy Center
|Northeast Regional Children's Advocacy Center|
|This training is presented in partnership with New Jersey Children's Alliance, and is designed for Multidisciplinary Teams from New Jersey.|
This training is designed to facilitate team development, enhance team skills and team relationships. Teams must have core representation from children's advocacy center (CAC) director, child protective services, law enforcement and prosecution/DA. Other team members should include representation from victim advocacy, mental health, medical, team coordinator, forensic interviewer or CAC staff.
Each team in attendance should consists of 6-7 team members.
Topics to be covered include:
- Building team ground rules
- Case flow charts
- Policies and Procedures
- Team development model
- Roles and Responsibilities
- CAC standards
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Team member orientation
Teams will come away from this training with:
- A better understanding of team members' and disciplines' roles and responsibilities;
- How teams coordinate their efforts for more successful outcomes for children
- How team members balance agency commitment with team commitment
- An action plan of the next steps to further the development of the team and/or CAC.
- An opportunity to create or improve their investigative process and working relationships with the assistance of a knowledgeable facilitator.
|Children's Advocacy Centers|