|Winter Issue of AMBER Advocate Newsletter Now Available
December 15, 2015
OJJDP has released the winter 2015 issue of The AMBER Advocate newsletter. In addition to a profile of Jim Walters, the new AMBER Alert Program Director, this issue features articles on:
- Best practices for law enforcement to help families of homicide victims.
- The role a Wireless Emergency Alert played in a California AMBER Alert recovery.
- AMBER Alert in Indian Country.
- AMBER Alert International.
- AMBER Alert news and resources.
The U.S. Department of Justice and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children coordinate the AMBER Alert program nationally. AMBER Alerts have led to the safe recovery of more than 780 abducted children to date.
Access previous issues of the newsletter.
Learn more about the AMBER Alert program.
Find AMBER Alerts on Facebook.
Return to Archives