|Spring Issue of AMBER Advocate Newsletter Now Available
June 14, 2017
OJJDP has released the spring 2017 issue of The AMBER Advocate newsletter. This issue features articles on:
- A 2014 study on sex trafficking in Las Vegas that found that more than half of underage victims were never reported missing.
- Faces of the AMBER Alert Network.
- The role AMBER Alert played in a Maryland infant recovery.
- AMBER Alert International.
- AMBER Alert in Indian Country.
- AMBER Alert briefs.
The U.S. Department of Justice and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children coordinate the AMBER Alert program nationally. AMBER Alerts have led to the safe recovery of more than 865 abducted children to date.
Access previous issues of the newsletter.
Learn more about the AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program, funded by OJJDP.
Learn more about the AMBER Alert program.
Find AMBER Alerts on Facebook.