|Spring Issue of AMBER Advocate Newsletter Now Available
May 14, 2018
OJJDP has released the spring 2018 issue of The AMBER Advocate newsletter. This issue features articles on:
- AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program Administrator Jim Walters' vision for the future of child protection.
- Faces of the AMBER Alert Network.
- The role an Idaho AMBER Alert played in the recovery of two sisters.
- AMBER Alert in Indian Country.
- AMBER Alert in international news.
The U.S. Department of Justice and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children coordinate the AMBER Alert program nationally. As of March 2018, a total of 924 children had been successfully recovered through the AMBER Alert system.