Publications and Related Links
- National Implementation Research Network (2005) "Implementation Research: A Synthesis of the Literature."
- Damschroder and Colleagues (2009) "Fostering Implementation of Health Services Research Findings into Practice: A Consolidated Framework for Advancing Implementation Science."
- National Implementation Research Network (2007) "The Hexagon Tool: Exploring Context."
- Metz and Bartley (2012) "Active Implementation Frameworks for Program Success: How to Use Implementation Science to Improve Outcomes for Children."
- Institute of Medicine (2013) "Violence Prevention: Moving from Evidence to Implementation."
- Children’s Bureau, Administration for Children and Families (2013) "Lessons Learned through the Application of Implementation Science Concepts to Children’s Bureau Discretionary Grant Programs."
Other Implementation Guides
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (2002) "The Public Health Approach to Violence Prevention."
- Department of Education’s What Works Clearinghouse (2008) "IES Practice Guide: Dropout Prevention."
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (2008) "A Decisionmaker’s Guide to Adopting Innovations."
- National Institute of Corrections (2009) "Implementing Evidence-Based Policy and Practice in Community Corrections, 2nd Edition."
- RAND Corporation (2013) "Getting to Outcomes for Home Visiting: How to Plan, Implement, and Evaluate a Program in Your Community to Support Parents and Their Young Children."
- National Implementation Research Network (NIRN) State Implementation & Scaling-up of Evidence-based Practices Center
- National Implementation Research Network (NIRN) The Active Implementation Hub
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) A Road Map to Implementing Evidence-Based Programs
- RAND Corporation Getting to Outcomes
- The University of Kansas Community Toolbox
- Penn State University EPISCenter
- BioMed Central (open access, peer-reviewed online journal) Implementation Science
- U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs Quality Enhancement Research Initiative (QUERI)
- Information about evidence-based juvenile justice and youth prevention, intervention, and reentry programs. OJJDP Model Programs Guide
- Evidence-Based Programs and Practices - What Works in Criminal Justice - National Institute of Justice (NIJ) CrimeSolutions.gov